DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, May 10, 2012

5.6!!!

Oh, thank you dear God. The number was 5.6 - down from 20.9! The doctors feel like we are back on track! I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

Mom sent this to me at the begininng of the treatment and it's hanging on my fridge:
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

I get so weak sometimes that I was terrified and disouraged. But all your prayers and well wishes helped lift me up. We're going to be okay and I have you all and Chris and God to thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment