DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, March 21, 2013

My TV Update

It's been about 8 months since I did my stories for News 8. Chris and I had our reservations at first, but sharing our journey ended up being such a great experience.

Well, it sounded like people were asking about me. A bit. Poor Brian Roche said not a day would go by when someone in town, someone he interviewed, someone would ask how I was doing. It must get old saying, "Yeah, she's good. Hanging in there. Hope she'll be back soon." Ronda says the newsroom gets phone calls. Like really?!? Who is picking up the phone to call the station? It's a little crazy, but also really, really kind.

I thought it was time to do a quick update, so the viewers know I'm still alive. Andy shot it for me. He always takes such good care of me. I think it turned out well. I think I look heavy and I make weird faces, but it's genuine. So if that's how I look when I talk normally - then I guess you guys have all seen my funny faces before.

I'm not on facebook anymore, but my sister Ashley (who stalks her news people in Florida AND our news people in Lancaster) said it was posted on fb. She said a lot of people "liked" me - which makes me feel good. But then she read some of the really encouraging notes that people wrote and I cried. Thank goodness for the kindness of other people. It keeps me going.

http://www.wgal.com/news/News-8-s-Meredith-Jorgensen-shares-update-on-her-battle-with-cancer/-/9360790/19305376/-/gthr1k/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment