DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meet the Girls

When Chris and I typically refer to "The Girls" we mean the K-9's. Barlie is now 7, Molly (the terror) is 5. But since I picked up my wigs, there are new girls in town. I'm using the Original Girls for inspiration.



Here they are. I've named them. The one in the middle will be the "go-to" wig. It is exactly like a haircut I've had before. I think that's the one I will wear the most.
When I was in college and my girlfriends and I would go out, we would all pick different names. Sort of an alter ego. Or just a go to name and fake phone number we would spit out if a creeper wouldn't leave us alone. So my name was Sarah. Not that interesting, I didn't go with something sexy like Veronica or off-color like Bubbles. But Sarah seemed to work. I'm calling the middle wig Sarah.

The one on the right is wig #2. It's longer, like chin length. We're not going to be fooling anyone. On TV, I'm going to go from pixie to chin length in an instant. However, I thought this one was Rachel-esque, from Friends. If only my face would look like Jennifer Aniston's when I put this wig on - that would be a transformation. So this is Rachel.

Then there is the red one on the left. It doesn't look like much there (I put it on a water bottle - I didn't need three fake heads at home), but when I put it on - it is something! My eyes literally change color. So this will be the play thing, sassy and a little naughty. So given it's color and "attitude" I'm naming this one Molly. I think the dog would be honored if she understood. She's not the smart one though, that's why we always say to her "You're so pretty." So Molly it is.

Then Emily Forrey signed me up at this wonderful organization that sends awesome headwraps and good wishes to women experiencing hair loss because of illness. So I have my first stylish wrap ... in pink no less! Right up my alley.

I think we're going to be okay.

1 comment:

  1. I love you soo much!!! i wanna meet all the girls!! maybe they can make an apperance during oovoo one night! have I told you how much I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete