DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hospital

Quick update: no chemo yesterday, the platelet level was back up, but I had a massive blood clot in my arm around the mediport. I've been admitted into the hospital. We got the clot to break up. I will have to be here for 3 more days until they thin my blood out. i'm a little bummed and in a little pain, but we are dealing. St. Patricks Day: Lancaster General Hospital Style.

p.s. - we shaved my head on tues.

4 comments:

  1. You rock that look and are beautiful. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Truly inside and out! Can't wait to see the rhinestone eyelashes!! Hugs, kisses, and prayers, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mer! Hoping you're feeling better by today and on your way home soon. Your smile and beautiful eyes brighten the world! We love you and pray every day for your recovery to be less painful for you both. Kisses and hugs Aunt Judy and Uncle Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, we are brother and sister .. seperated at birth!

    Love ya,
    Joel

    ReplyDelete