DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fewer Posts? WTF??

I know I'm slacking a little bit on posting. To be honest, I've had the shits of this. Not the blog, specifically. But the cancer. We started this on February 2nd. It's the middle of June. Ugh. I was wearing my winter coat to go to chemo. Now I'm rocking shorts and flip flops.

I think the only reason I'm starting to get bitchy about this is because we're doing so well. I hope we're getting close to done. If we were stuck in the middle still, I'd put on my Suzy Sunshine Smile and ramp up the positive attitude. But now, I'm nothing but attitude.

I will work on posting more. In the meantime, forgive me if I'm grumpy. I'm bored of cancer. "Cancer Free" is the new Justin Beiber ... and I'm getting Beiber Fever.

  VS.

No comments:

Post a Comment