DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, June 14, 2012

Part 2: On WGAL

I've been sharing stories about my cancer treatment on WGAL. There will be four stories total. This is the link for story #2 which aired last week.

Kristin is a bonafide star!!! She was so nervous but she shined! She made the story: a little expertise, a little sass and a good lesson.

It's also important to note that broadcast journalists don't have to spell a lot of things correctly. Mainly just the people's names. And I nearly fucked that up. My dear Kristin is spelled KRISTIN - not Kristen, as I've been doing since 2008 (you think she would have spoken up sooner! It's all her fault!) And just about 45 minutes before the story aired, I finally got her last name correct: AHRENS. The woman is literally bringing me back to life - you think I could get her name right! (My bad, girl!)

I hope you enjoy!

Meredith's WGAL Story Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment