DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Friday, July 20, 2012

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

I have come through this because it was God's will. And the hope and prayers and support from my family and friends have helped keep my spirits up and my mind healthy while by body heals.

Thank you.

My mom gave me this quote at the beginning of my treatment and it brought be a lot of comfort.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment