DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, July 5, 2012

How can you be sad when you look at these faces?

I'm really tired of having cancer. Really tired. But there are some things in life that make me very happy. My niece and nephew, Hailey and William are two of them.    

If you will indulge me, you can check out this fun photo shoot we had at the beach last week.

The photographer, Stacey Fitzpatrick, lives and works in Lancaster. I've been admiring her photos for years. She also goes to Ocean City, NJ during the summer and met us there to take photos of the kids.

They are amazing. When I think Cancer Sucks, I then try to think The Kids Are Great! And these photos make me smile. The kids are so darn cute! And my husband isn't bad either! :-)

Go to:
-www.staceyfitzpatrick.com
-Click on the left box "Babies, Kids, Families and Beach"
-It will open up a new window, look to the bottom right.
-Click on "Proofing"
-Put in the passwork: cooke (all lowercase) and hit submit.
-Turn your speakers up, there is great music to go along with the slideshow.

Thanks for letting me show them off! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment