DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A PJ Parade

Alright, so I'm in a little funk right now, but it's not all drama and tears. Actually, thanks to so many kind, generous and loving family members and friends - it's been sunshine and happiness. I have three fabulous bouquets of flowers - just the brightest and most uplifting arrangements you've ever seen. And the post-surgery Get Well cards are rivaling anything I've received so far.

How about this one from my friend Kerri:

Possible Lies About Your Surgery Scar:
1) Escaped from Alcatraz
2) Jumped the fountain at the Bellagio
3) Saved your neighbor from a burglar
4) Slept wrong
5) Defeated Chuck Norris

Inside: Scratch #4. That's lame.

Hysterical. Any time I'm smiling this week, it means I'm not crying. So smile it is.

It's easier to smile when you're dressed well too. Since my belly is not quite back to normal, I've enjoyed taking to the PJ's for most of the day. Mommy told a lot of people not to send flowers to the hotel because we wouldn't be there for that long. Still I received great flowers in Boston,
but she suggestion, as an alternative, was pajamas. What a great idea!! When was the last time you overhauled your PJ collection? My nighttime clothing consists of oversized t-shirts and athletic shorts. Any time you get a free t-shirt and it's 37 sized too big, what's the first thing you think of?? I'll wear it to bed.

Well baggy t-shirts no more!! I have received quite an array of sleepwear. How about these??
Blue, white and yellow ... covered in daisies!! So so so soft! Marcia bought me these for my rest and recovery. She's so generous and such a good shopper. Really, how could you be sad in these pj's??

Then I rocked these ... the official Post-Surgery Muumuu!
C'mon!! I know my vagina is broken ... and I know you're not supposed to have sex for several weeks post-surgery ... but if you were my husband, wouldn't you just want to jump my bones in a get-up like that?!?!

Gotta look on the bright side. Even if I lose my figure, there were still be sleepwear that fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment