DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nope

We tried. We really tried. But the number went up. From 12.1 last week to 16.5 this week. It means there is still cancer. It's not growing out of control because the number isn't jumping in the thousands. But something is still there.

Dr. Evans says I have two choices: 1) A re-resection with the doctors in Boston or 2) A hysterectomy. There are pros and cons to each. Chris and I are going to talk about it tonight and make a decision by Friday.

I was hoping to go back to work on October 15th, but again, the plan has changed. I'm like the employee who cried wolf. I'm so desperate for this to be over. I want my old life back. Marcia was with me this morning. She says it will all work out. I believe her, I just wanted it to "all work out" sooner rather than later. I guess I still haven't learned the lesson of patience.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who said a prayer, sent a good thought or wished us well. I'm a little sad today, but I would be a total mess without you.

1 comment:

  1. We are thinking of you and praying for you every day. You have no idea. I have never prayed this hard in my life. I promised God I'd quit buggin' Him with all my stupid problems if He just fixes this one. Keep fighting Mer. You have a whole damn ARMY of friends who love you and are fighting with you.
    Todd

    ReplyDelete