DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, September 6, 2012

Did Someone Say Cosmo?

It's about that time ... the drinking time. Actually, I've been off the wagon for about a month now. It's easier to count the sober days than the drunk ones. (Just kidding, Mom. Don't flip out.) After months of not drinking, I'm now able to imbibe again. We thought it was worth some documention:
 

I don't know why this picture is so yellow, but that's the moment of my first drink (or two) in more than 6 months. Perhaps Miller Light was not the best choice, but you go with what you know. Chris refers to this as "M. Minus" - similar to when people call Lutherans "Catholic Light."

 
So the verdict?? Dee-lish-ous!! "So good when it touches the lips!" (Name that movie?) Despite being an alcohol-light-weight at this point, I did not get a buzz from two beers. Instead, I had a small headache the next morning. This is the difference between being 22 and 32. The chemo couldn't have anything to do with it.
But that's just a BEER...

 
So Joe Mitton shared my first COSMO with me at dinner at Macaroni Grill. He - typically an ice tea drinker - even upgraded to a Gin and Tonic just to celebrate with me. Bring on the booze, baby! I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment