DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm OK

So this is Week #2. The Non-Hospital Week. I went to the Chemo Lounge with Kristin on Wednesday. Marcia and I arrived nice and early. The infusion during Week #2 is so long we have to be the first people there and we're the last to leave. But it's only one day, instead of two and I still get to sleep in my own bed.

I feel very, very tired. And then bored. I'm listless. I'm really trying to let that go though. Each day I think, what did I accomplish today? A load of laundry? Finished reading a People Magazine? Return phone calls to family and friends? Dust up some of the dog hair? I need to feel like I did something. But I think I'm going to change my mindset on that. It might be a good day if I actually accomplish nothing. Just lay around enough to let the chemo kill the cancer that's hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment