DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Friday, June 22, 2012

Not the only TV Personality in the Family

My youngest sister Taylor and her children (currently residing in NC) are coming up to visit this weekend and I simply can't wait! Middle sister Ashley - the Florida one - will join us for a day or two also. So it is a Sister's Reunion. I haven't seen my 5 year old niece Hailey or 2 1/2 year old William since October. I'm anxious to catch up on all the things the Luna kids are into now!!

Didn't have to look far to catch up on what Taylor's been doing. She's the star of a new commercial for the vacation rental company she works for!! She looks amazing! Wanted to show her off a bit ...

Taylor's TV Debut

Nothing like reconnecting with family, sharing some good laughs and getting some good cuddling time in to make a cancer patient feel like all is right with the world. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKS FOR THE PLUG! ILL BE AVAILABLE TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS ALL DAY!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get um Taylor Tyson! Have a great weekend ladies! Love you all!

      Delete