DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, June 21, 2012

Part 3: My Inspiration, Agnes

She was wonderful to me from day one. Agnes Piersol's story is one of continuous chemo and contsant smiles. She's helped me get through my illness and is an inspiration to everyone in that Chemo Lounge. I was honored to tell her story. But really, watch the clip and you realize she's telling her story: with grace and hope and clarity. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoy knowing her.

WGAL SERIES PART #3"
The Nut Lady; Agnes Piersol

1 comment:

  1. You are such a wonderful person to share this series for the world to see! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete