DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bald Countdown

Word on the street is I have about 12 days till I start losing the locks.

Think of how quickly I will be able to get ready in the morning?

Paige, we should totally go on vacation now. My "getting ready routine" will finally be on par with the rest of the travelers.

Made an appointment for wig shopping. My sister, Ashley wanted to come with me at the end of March. Ash, I don't think we have that long. You're new job can be unclogging the shower drain of all the hair that's already fallen out by the time you get here.

Can I rock this look? The girl in the window at the mall did!


I'll give $5 to the first person who can guess what store this is at Park City. I'm good for it.


1 comment:

  1. not only will you rock the bald look, you will be killer if you get some of those big ass earrings!!!
    and I think it might be forever 21, just because of the bigass earrings.

    ReplyDelete