DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let's Do This!

Today's the day we start. I'm ready. I bought myself a bunch of "lounge wear" at the Victoria Secret store. All my "hang out" pants are about 4 inches too short. Acceptable for working out or lounging at home, but I needed some pants that are a socially acceptable length to wear outside this house. Remind me to tell you the STF story later.


We start at 11am and should be finished in a few hours today. NOT a 12 hour infusion - thank goodness!! Marcia is taking me - she's such a good egg! Will report back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment