DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raise Your Hand if You're Sure

I'm sure that this port is essential to getting better. I'm sure that the chemo will burn the cancer to hell. I'm just not sure I'll be able to raise my right hand for a couple of days. I'm not gonna lie, it's a little sore. More like uncomfortable, I guess. Work was fine yesterday, but I kept putting my left hand over my right shoulder, I guess to guard or shield my latest piece of equipment. I thought Dr. Heinle was going to place the port on the left side - no real reason for that, just what I surmised - but it's on the right side. So I looked like I was walking around saying the Pledge of Allegiance ... with the wrong hand. I might be blonde, but I know how to do that correctly!

All bandaged up. Ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment