DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to curse on this blog. If you are offended, too f$%&ing bad. As a result, content might not be appropriate for small children.

Also, my spelling is terrible ... even with spell check. I apologize in advance for any errers.






Thursday, February 23, 2012

Two Days Down

Today was a great day. Chris had off in the morning, so we had a Chemo date. Today's infusion was shorter - only one bag of chemo. And I was much better prepared. I put the numbing cream on 30 minutes early - as clearly stated on the tube.
Not a tattoo, just a stamp to show were to stick.

Plus, I took a Vicoden before we left too. The goal of that was to keep my hands from twitching. Amazingly, the Vicoden didn't make me loopy, but it did keep the twitches at bay.


The Cookes, just chillin' on a Thursday morning.
 Took a small snooze when we got home. The dogs have been guarding me closely. Either to make me feel better or to plead for even more treats. We definitely over-treat them, but I don't really care. They make us happy and it's nice to have a warm, albeit furry, body to cuddle with.

Marcia dropped of Mrs. Speitel's Chicken - one of our favorites!! It was gone in no time. Two days down ... a couple more to go.

2 comments: